Junior Field Service Engineer (Electrical)
£25,000 - £27,500 + Overtime (1.5x) + Training + Progression + Door to Door Pay + Pension
Living within a commutable distance of Peterborough (Such as: Spalding, March, Wisbech, Stamford, Bourne, Corby, and Huntingdon)
Home based role with occasional visits to the office
Are you an Electrician or someone with Electrical Maintenance experience, looking to join a company offering lots of training and ongoing development to become a fully-fledged Service Engineer?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an industry leading business and receive intensive training on their specialist electrical equipment, whilst having the opportunity to boost your earnings through overtime.
This organisation work exclusively with the largest supplier of food services equipment in their industry, and work with well-known clients, including household names in the entertainment and leisure industry. They take great pride in delivering outstanding levels of customer service.
They are now looking for a Junior Service Engineer, someone they can invest in and train up to cover the Midlands and South regions of the UK, so the successful candidate will need a willingness to travel around with some stays away.
This role would suit either an Electrician, or someone from an Electrical Maintenance background, who is looking for lots of training and the chance to progress their career.
- Installation, service and maintenance of electrical equipment
- Full training to become a fully-fledged Field Service Engineer
- Opportunities to gain formal qualifications
- Home based, covering predominantly the Midlands / South of England regions
- Opportunities to technically progress and boost your earnings through overtime
- Electrician / Electrical Maintenance experience
- Electrically qualified (NVQ Level 2 / Apprenticeship or similar)
- Mechanical aptitude would be advantageous
- Full clean driving licence
- Happy to travel long distances
Reference Number: BBBH164465
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ellie Yuill at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.