Junior Mechanical Engineer - Air Equipment
£26,000 - £28,000 + 25 Days Holiday + Holiday Purchase Scheme + Pension + Private Health insurance + 4x base life assurance.
Are you a Mechanical, Mechatronics Engineering or Electromechanical engineer looking for the next step in your career?
This company are an expert in energy and engineering, pursuing worldwide customer satisfaction and supporting automation through the most advanced pneumatic technologies. Employing thousands of talented employees in over 80 countries worldwide, this company wants to take 2022 over with some big expansion plans.
The successful candidate will join a growing team of engineers working with this company's range of temperature control equipment. Responsibilities include testing the performance of our products at customer-defined conditions, this includes making test plans, setting up test circuits and writing technical reports.
There is an increasing amount of product development work, that involves in-depth product testing and small modifications. The candidate will also support our European subsidiaries with technical inquiries, troubleshooting product failures, and feasibility checks of special product requests where a customer asks for a change from a standard product.
- Mechanical, Mechatronics Engineering, or Electromechanical degree 2:2 or better.
* Basic Electrical Engineering knowledge
* Experience of writing technical reports.
* SolidWorks or similar 3D CAD software.
* Ability to work as part of a multinational company
* Passport and driver's license required, as there will be some UK and European travel in the role.
- Experience with design and principle of operation of temperature control equipment
* Experience of designing mechanical components or assemblies for industrial machinery
* Experience of planning and managing own projects
* Experience of working with customers and suppliers
* European language skills
* Japanese language skills
* Technical training experience
Reference Number: 199858
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Maleek Randley at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.