Junior Plant Maintenance Engineer - District Heating
£27,000- £30,000 + Van + Pension + Yearly Bonus + Renewables Training
Do you have experience carrying out Planned and Reactive Maintenance on plant equipment in the HVAC, Power, Water or Oil & Gas sectors?
Are you looking for a stable role with career progression, and to be part of a leading company in the sector with a long-term vision into renewable energy and big plans to expand?
This company specialises in the development of custom-built District Heating Systems and has recently secured several high-profile projects . The company is looking to grow over the coming years and is seeking a Maintenance Engineer to join their growing team.
The role will involve completing PPM on things such as pumps and heat exchangers, as well as attending reactive callouts to reinstate heat and resolve plant failures as well as the occasional repair of pipework.
The ideal candidate will have relevant industrial experience, will be able to think on their feet and will be able to carry out both mechanical and electrical maintenance.
This is a great chance to be part of a company that has already established itself as a leader in its field and is looking to continue on its path of rapid growth.
- Completing Planned Preventative Maintenance in line with company schedule (pumps, pressurisation units, heat exchangers etc.)
- Attend reactive call outs to sites to reinstate heat and resolve plant failures (pumps, degassers, boilers etc.)
- Service and repair of commercial plant, and reviewing root causes of failures
- Completion of pipework repairs when required (crimps, soldering, plastic welding etc.)
- Good communication skills
- Mechanical and Electrical maintenance experience in a relevant industry e.g District Heating
- Relevant NVQ at level 2-3
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a self-starter
- Experience liaising with 3rd parties e.g contractors and clients
- Willing to travel around South East area and respond to occasional callouts
Reference Number: 169690
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Maleek Randley at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.