Junior Project Manager
Swindon / Home-based
£45,000-£55,000 + Bonus + Pension + Healthcare + Flexible working + Holiday
Have you got experience working with renewable energy technologies within the UK and are looking to join one of the worlds leading EPC providers, where you will be directly influencing the trajectory of he company?
On offer is the opportunity to join an exceedingly well-established company within the renewables and engineering sector, giving you the chance to take responsibility for concurrent full lifecycle turn-key EPC projects.
This company specialises in work with utility scale solar power plants as well as energy storage systems. Through innovation and quality of service, they now require a Junior Project Manager to support the preparation of project support tender information.
In this role, you will help the company continue its goals in growth, whilst also providing a brilliant service by preparing progress reports and assisting with budgetary reporting.
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a key role in the future successes of a purpose driven business, while progressing your career in a highly lucrative role.
- Site visits to undertake construction feasibility assessments, monitor construction progress, reviewing works against quality and contractual requirements.
- produce and maintain all required project documentation.
- ensure the highest HSQE standards are always maintained.
- work closely with senior managers and department head.
- degree in engineering or technical discipline
- experience with renewable energy technologies in the UK
- flexible; this role requires overnight or longer travel.
- To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Jake Tottle at Rise Technical Recruitment.
- This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
- Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed