Junior Software Developer - Robotics
€55,000 - 65,000 + Benefits + Training
Excellent opportunity for a Junior Software Developer with a passion in robotics, who wants to develop products that have a positive impact on the automation industry.
The company has a mission to develop innovative and new solutions within the robotics and intralogistics industry by creating boundary-pushing products that maximise the efficiency of automation machinery.
The ideal candidate will have a background in robotics, with experience using programming languages such as C#, C++ and Python and a drive to work in an industry leading organisation.
A unique opportunity to join a pioneering company looking to grow significantly who are willing to take in people from a wide range of background with excellent training and progression opportunities.
* Development of software for warehouse vehicles from prototypes to series products
* Design software architectures
* Commissioning of pilot projects for customers
* Training in an interdisciplinary team
* A background in robotics and the automation industry
* Have experience using high-level programming languages such as C#, C++ and Java
* Any experience with PLCs, real-time systems, sensor and drive technology are advantages
* English language skills, German skills preferred; but not required
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Harry Mayes at Rise Technical Recruitment. Rise Technical Recruitment GmbH acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles. The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.