Junior Service Engineer ( Access & Security Systems)
£20'000 - £30'000 + Excellent internal & external Training and Development + Van + optional overtime + Company Benefits + flexible hours
Monday - Friday days ( flexible with start & finish times)
Excellent role on offer for a Junior Service Engineer looking to take the next step in their career, where you will receive expert internal & external training to develop within a continually expanding business with a great reputation in the industry.
This fantastic company specialise within the security & access control industry & have a brilliant reputation due to the high levels of workmanship & customer service they provide. They are passionate about delivering the best possible solutions to solve bespoke security challenges and are committed to providing the highest levels of professionalism and unique combinations of services to ensure the safety of their customers.
In this role you will work around the London area in a field service based role alongside an experienced Engineer and will be responsible for carrying out system repairs and maintenance on Door Entry, CCTV, & Access Control systems whilst offering exceptional levels of service. The company offer internal & external training as well as lots of progression opportunities long term into the senior level positions within the business for you to accelerate your career.
This role would therefore ideally suit a candidate who has some experience within a similar role looking to take the next exciting step in their career with a company who prides itself on being the best in the business & who will offer excellent training and development to enhance your skills.
- Service & Maintenance on door entry, CCTV & access control systems in the London area
- Covering the central London patch ( by van or tube) alongside an experienced Engineer
- Providing training to customers when required & offering excellent service at all times
- Liaising with manufacturers and retailers to evaluate best solutions
- Some previous experience in a similar role working on a range of door entry, CCTV & access control systems
- Passionate about offering a brilliant service and able to promote the company image & reputation
- Looking to work for a company who will develop your skills through internal & external training & who will offer progression opportunities long term in to senior level roles within the business
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Sarah Hibberd at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.