Junior Technical Product Manager
Up to £55,000 + Technical progression + Healthcare + Holiday + Life assurance
Manchester - On-site
We are seeking a Junior Technical Product Manager to join our clients ever growing team. As a key member of the organisation, you will be responsible for overseeing the development and delivery and delivery of one of their most important products.
As the ideal candidate, you have had success in product management and thrive in a collaborative team environment. You are naturally organised, driven to achieve your goals and possess the ability to see the big picture while difficult decisions.
In this role, you will be responsible for planning product development schedules and releases, owning the development and delivery processes, and performing business analysis activities. You will manage the day-to-day tasks of the development team using Agile methodologies, run Agile ceremonies, and hold monthly progress reviews with team members.
If you are passionate about providing world-class software solutions and thrive in a collaborative team environment, then this is a brilliant opportunity for you to get stuck into a company that will support your personal and professional development.
* Overseeing the development and delivery of one of our key products.
* Owning the development and delivery processes for your product.
* Managing the day-to-day tasks of the development team using Agile methodologies.
What we would like you to have:
* End-to-end product delivery - You are able to manage the full development process through analysis, development, acceptance, and release to customers.
* Requirement analysis - You are able to understand the requirements of our users and relay this to the development team for them to follow.
* Attention to detail - You take personal pride in the quality of your work and are willing to persevere with a challenging task through to completion.
To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Harry Scott at Rise Technical Recruitment.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the UK.