Junior UI/UX Designer
Oldham / Hybrid, 3 days in office per week and 2 from home
£30,000 to £40,000 DOE + Bonus + Holiday + Pension
Excellent opportunity for a UI/UX designer to join an small, expanding team within a global market-leading company offering outstanding technical and career progression opportunities.
The company are global market-leaders, creating integrated software for automated services in products used worldwide. They are expanding and are looking to recruit a UI/UX Engineer.
In this role you will be responsible for design and implementation for the company's portfolio of physical products and web applications. You will develop user stories into use cases to specify customer journey and will come up with UI and UX strategies. You will create and maintain digital assets such as interface design files, wireframes and interactive mockups.
The ideal candidate will be a UI/UX Designer with knowledge of CSS, HTML and Adobe Creative Suite. You will have experience with Figma and will have knowledge in deconstructing user behaviour.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a UI/UX Engineer looking to take the next step in their career, joining an expanding company offering great training and progression opportunities for you to advance your career.
* Responsible for design and implementation for the company's portfolio of physical products and web applications
* Develop user stories into use cases to specify customer journey and will come up with UI and UX strategies
* Create and maintain digital assets such as interface design files, wireframes and interactive mockups
* UI/UX Designer with knowledge of CSS, HTML and Adobe Creative Suite
* Experience with Figma and knowledge in deconstructing human behaviour
* Currently based within a commutable distance of Oldham (hybrid role with 3 days per week in office)
Reference Number: BBBH161927
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ben Standen at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.