Lab/Test Engineer (Heat Pumps/HVAC Systems)
Commutable from: Watford, Hemel Hempstead, Borehamwood, St Albans, Hatfield, Rickmansworth or nearby locations
£40,000 to £45,000 + 33 days Annual Leave + Pension Scheme + Annual Salary Reviews + Life Assurance + Employee Recognition Scheme + Onsite perks (Gym, Restaurant and more) + Benefits Package
Do you have knowledge of Heat Pumps/HVAC Systems and are you looking for a unique opportunity for a company that looks after their staff and has an excellent employee benefits package?
On offer is a unique, autonomous and varied role within a lab environment working on specialist Heat Pump and HVAC equipment.
The company are known for innovation and holding the highest standards within the built environment. This a great time to join the company where you will have further opportunities to progress.
This role would suit someone who has had hands on experience with Heat Pumps or HVAC equipment looking for a static lab based role.
- Management of laboratory projects, including on occasions the supervision of sub-contractors and clients
- Practical hands on testing and problem solving of equipment (including heat pumps, air conditioning, ventilation, and renewable and low energy technologies)
- Working to Standards and UKAS accredited test procedures - this is all lab based work
- Assistance with the construction of test rigs; and the installation / calibration of measurement instrumentation
- The ideal candidate with have hands practical experience with Heat Pumps/HVAC equipment
- Strong physicists/researchers will be considered if industry experience is relevant
- Looking for a unique and varied role based on one site.
Test Engineer, Heat Pumps Engineer, HVAC Engineer, Lab Technician, Researcher, R&D, Watford, Hemel Hempstead, Borehamwood, St Albans, Hatfield, Rickmansworth
If you are interested and think that you meet these criteria then apply or contact Olly Shone