Laboratory Manager (Calibration)
£35,000 - £39,000 D.O.E + Overtime + Pension + Good Working Hours + Excellent Holiday Scheme + Progression + Company Benefits
Are you from a strong background in Calibration looking for a leadership/management role within a company that have an excellent reputation across the globe for being experts within the industry?
On offer is the opportunity to play an integral role in the ongoing success of the business in a varied Management position.
The company have a global backdrop and are knowns as specialists within the industry. They are known for their innovation, and for the reliability in improving performance.
This would suit a Calibration Engineer with UKAS certification looking to join a company that operate to the highest standards whilst offering excellent employee benefits.
- Responsible the Management of a Calibration Laboratory in accordance with Company Standards, Regulation and all Accreditations
- Promote a positive culture of Continuous Improvement throughout the Department. Develop Production processes and Automation opportunities.
- Ensure that workflow is efficient and cost effective, ensuring that KPI's and Department objectives are met
- Must be a strong Calibration Engineer with knowledge of UKAS
- IOSH (or working towards it)
- Any leadership or management experience would be an advantage
This role is immediately available so please send your CV for the attention of Sophie Fox to be considered for the role. Reference Number. BBBH153434