Glasgow (Work from Home Available)
£30,000 - £35,000 (DOE) + Company Car / Van + Health Insurance + Company Pension + Overtime Available + Flexible Working
Are you an experienced Land Surveyor seeking an exciting opportunity where you can expect to cover a variety of dynamic projects for one of the UK's largest land surveying companies?
This company is part of a group of businesses that together have been running for almost 70 years and have a multimillion pound annual turnover. They offer all types of measured survey solutions to a vast client base, including topographical surveys, measured building surveys and 3D modelling. They work on a variety of projects ranging from individual houses to national infrastructure in diverse environments.
In this role the Surveyor will oversee the surveying process, from the preparation of land drawings received from suppliers, visiting a variety of sites and performing relevant surveying techniques, finalising paper work and liaising with clients.
The ideal candidate will be able to step into the role comfortably, ideally with a minimum of 2 years surveying experience focusing on a discipline such as Land. They will have strong communication, negotiating and presentation skills to confidently liaise with clients.
This is an exciting opportunity for a driven individual to join one of the UK's leading Land Surveying companies and the chance to play a key part in this company's growth and development.
* Carrying out Land Surveys and using a variety of detection techniques
* Working in different environments across a variety of projects
* Performing tasks to a high level of accuracy
* Confidently communicating, negotiating and presenting information to clients
* Experienced Land Surveyor
* Confident with working in different environments e.g rural, city centres etc
* Confident presentation skills when liaising with clients
* Highly driven as an individual
* Full UK driving license and comfortable with travel where required
Reference Number: BBBH214324
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ella Butterfield at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.