Lead Electrical Designer (PE)
$140,000 - $190,000 + Leadership Responsibilities + Training & Career progression + Bonuses + 401(k) + 10 Days PTO + Great Healthcare, Dental, Vision Package
Are you an Electrical PE from an MEP background looking to lead a growing team while working on exciting commercial projects, with excellent training and progression available, alongside great bonuses?
This is an amazing opportunity to be the Electrical team lead across various technical construction projects, with the chance to expand your leadership responsibilities as the team grows.
This growing company specializes in designing MEP/HVAC systems for commercial projects, due to exciting growth plans and the expansion of new company sites on the horizon, they are looking for an Electrical PE to be the technical expert within their diverse projects, where you will be responsible for managing your teams' performance along with crucial client relations.
Within this position, you will be based in both the office and in the field, where you will be responsible for managing all projects within your team, ensuring client needs and deadlines are met. You will meet with clients in the field or on conference calls, managing their projects and the performances of your Electrical Engineers throughout.
This great opportunity would best suit an Electrical PE from an MEP background, who wants to be the technical lead on across challenging commercial construction projects, offering technical and leadership career progression alongside excellent earning potential.
- Manage a growing team of 3 Engineers in charge of designing MEP systems within commercial projects
- Liaise with owners and clients, ensuring their project needs and deadlines are met
- Office/field based work split 60%/40%, all projects within 100 miles of office
- Excellent technical and leadership progression routes alongside a great company package
- Professional Electrical Engineer from an MEP background
- Bachelor's Degree in related field (Civil Engineering, Construction, MEP, Aerospace Design, Mechanical Engineering)
- Leadership/management skills
- Experience with AutoCAD and Revit
Keywords: Construction, Civil, Engineering, Commercial, MEP, HVAC, Project, Engineer, Professional Engineer, EIT, Electrical, Architect, Mechanical, Design
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Callum Flinn at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications, and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates