Senior Metrology Engineer
Salary DOE + Flexible working + Pension + Company benefits
Do you have experience in Metrology looking to join a forward thinking company with an excellent reputation for looking after their staff, offering all employees training and who are known as experts within the industry?
The company are experts within the industry, offering specialist services to a range of industries including aerospace, automotive and energy. A new, exciting opportunity has opened up within the team for a Senior/Lead Metrology Engineer.
This role would suit an individual with metrology experience who is looking to join a company with an excellent reputation for looking after their staff and although have a global backdrop, very much have a family feel.
- Client facing service work and internal technical development projects supporting the design and engineering team.
- Some travel to customer facilities required with occasional overnight stays - all expenses covered
- A wide range of professional and on-the-job training will be provided.
- A degree in an engineering discipline
- GOM experience essential
- Supervisory/managment experience desirable
- Experience with industry standards NADCAP/AS9100/AS9102 highly desirable
- A full, uk clean driving license
Reference Number. BBBH204364
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Sophie Fox at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.