Lead Workshop Technician
£50,000 + Training and Progression + Holidays + Company Pension + Overtime + Travel to Dubai
Are you a time-served Workshop Technician who is searching for an opportunity to excel in their career by making the move into the renewables and decommissioning markets?
The company are pioneers within the oilfield drilling and marine equipment market and specialise in the inspection, repair and maintenance of drilling equipment for both the onshore and offshore markets. They service a variety of vessels including: turbine installation vessels, drilling platforms, cable and pipe-lay vessels through to drill-ships and land-rigs.
The company prides itself on being leaders in service who value quality above all else, and therefore values its employees through providing tailored training and progression routes for its staff.
In this role you will be responsible for the mechanical maintenance, repair and installation of Production Line Plant and Support Equipment involved in the manufacturing of oilfield and marine equipment. You will also be responsible for ensuring the smooth and effective running of projects.
- Support Workshop Manager and Operations Team to ensure that projects run smooth, effectively and efficiently
- Ensure that all plant and equipment is maintained and serviced within specified time limits
- Carry Out PPM Tasks on mechanical and workshop equipment
- Read P&ID and engineering drawings and schematics
- Follow all Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental (QSHE) policies
- Time-served workshop technician with a minimum of 5 years' in a similar role
- Experience with NOV or travelling equipment
- Offshore experience and experienced within a workshop environment
- Manual Handling Qualified
- Full UK Driving Licence
Reference Number: BBBH180260
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Sophie Giles at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.