£20-28k + Pension + holiday + training + development
Westbury: Commutable from Bath, Warminster, Bradford-on-Avon, Melksham, Shepton Mallet, Frome, Shaftesbury, Chippenham, Devizes
Are you a Logistics Co-Ordinator looking for the next exciting step in your career with a global leader who offers training, development & long term progression.
On offer is a varied and interesting role within a dynamic, passionate & successful team.
This fantastic company are an industry leader in their sector both in the UK and globally and have a solid reputation for developing, manufacturing and distributing high quality products in to a range of industries. Due to new product lines, rapid growth and a very full order book moving forwards they are now looking for a Logistics Co-Ordinator to join the permanent team.
In this role you will coordinate the logistics operations of product sales and project-based contracts to ensure the shipments arrive safely on time and within budget.
This is a fantastic chance for a Logistics Co-ordinator with experience in a similar role looking for their next challenge with a company who will invest in your career long term.
- Plan and supervise shipments according to customer requirements
- Creation of Shipping documents
- Negotiation, booking & dealing with any transportation issues with Shipping Agents / Freight Forwarders /suppliers
- Support Sales team with Shipping estimates and quotes
- Work with Sales, Production, Purchasing and Project Managers to ensure all documentation is in-line with orders to deliver projects on time & within budget
- Previous experience within a logistics role preferably with global or regional exposure
- Knowledge of Finance, shipping import/export laws
- Excellent customer service & communication skills and the ability to supervise multiple process' and projects and deliver them on time and within budget
- Confident , energetic, creative and solutions orientated co-ordinator looking to join a fantastic company who offer training, development & long term progression
Reference Number: BBBH160914
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Sarah Hibberd at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.