Machine Operator -Manufacturing Production
Harwell, Didcot, Oxfordshire
£26,000 + Package
Monday - Friday (37.5 Hours per week, some flexitime)
Are you from a manufacturing production background looking for a permanent role offering security, flexitime and a very interesting working environment?
Full training on the specific machinery will be given.
My client is a leading specialist manufacturing company with multiple sites throughout the UK that is part of a group that is one of the most well-known companies throughout the world.
This role offers a fascinating, innovative working environment and very varied work, in a large research and development/new product development environment.
This is a brilliant role for a Manufacturing Production professional wanting to work in a world-class facility
- Full time, permanent role working days Mon-Fri.
- Operation of production equipment including powder mixing and milling equipment, furnaces, grinding machines. Complete training will be provided.
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's)
- Working experience within Manufacturing Production
- Knowledge of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's)
- Looking for a permanent days based position
"Reference Number: BBBH171926
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Nick Smith at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates."