Machine Technician (Packaging/Print/Die Cutting)
Monday to Thursday - 38 hour working week
£23,700 to £27,700 + End of Year Bonus + Pension + Training + Progression + Online Benefits Portal + Length of Service Awards
Are you from a background in Machining, Packaging, Print, Die Cutting or similar looking for a long term permanent role with every Friday off?
On offer is the opportunity to join a growing company where you will play a key role in the Machining team. Their products are used with luxury brands and blue chip customers around the world.
This company are part of a Global group but they focus on a family feel at each company base and they have grown through acquisition. They are world leading within luxury packaging and boast a wide range of prestigious customers.
This would suit someone with experience in any of the following: Machining, Packaging, Print, Die Cutting.
- Set up and operation of packaging machinery plus all line equipment
- Repair of production machinery breakdowns as well as monthly PPM
- 38 hours a week - core hours are within 6.30am to 4.30pm - Monday to Thursday with every Friday off!
- The ideal background will be Die Cutting but other backgrounds considered are: Machining, Packaging, Print, CNC.
- The ideal candidate will already have experience within the Packaging sector
- Looking to join an excellent company with a great reputation
Machine Technician, Packaging, Print, Die Cutting, Dover, Kent, Folkestone, Canterbury
Reference Number: BBBH206310
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Olly Shone at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.