Can be based in Texas, Tennessee, Ohio and California
Home based with lots of travel to customer sites across the states - circa 90% travel with staying away
$125,000 - $150,000 + Training on manufacturing solutions + Progression + Holidays + 401k Match + Travel expenses paid
Are you a Maintenance Engineer from a manufacturing background looking to move into a consultants role with bespoke training to make you one of the go to specialists in the country?
On offer is a fantastic opportunity to work with leading chemical, pharmaceutical and automotive manufacturers resolving their maintenance issues and carrying out CI.
This company are a leading solutions provider of maintenance and manufacturing improvement. All consultants are highly trained and provide turnkey individualized plans for their customers.
The role would suit someone from a Maintenance background looking for CI and project management training.
The role -
- Travel to customer sites and provide maintenance and manufacturing solutions to improve yield and reduce down time
- Lots of staying away and travelling to customer sites across the states - all travel expenses are paid for
- Monday to Friday working with leading manufacturers across the states.
The Candidate -
- Mechanical or Electrical Maintenance Engineering background
- Worked in manufacturing environments previously
- Any PLC Fault finding experience would be beneficial
- Looking for training to be come a specialist Engineer within manufacturing
If interested or would like more information please click apply or Contact Dan Fitsall at Rise Technical Recruitment.