£32-34k + Van + Overtime to significantly increase earnings + Extensive internal & external training / qualifications
+ Fantastic benefits Including : 33 days holiday + Holiday buy scheme ( 5 days) + Pension 8% + Life Assurance + Cycle to work scheme + Store discounts + Sick pay + Volunteering Scheme + Employee Assistance Programme
Monday - Friday Days
Leven - FIFE
Are you a Maintenance Electrician looking for the next exciting step in your career with a well-established company who will invest heavily in your technical development through offering extensive internal & external training, courses & qualifications ?
This fantastic company are industry specialists & have a global client base. With their extensive product lines & exceptional levels of service they are well known for supporting projects across a range of sectors to their loyal customers.
This role will involve preventative & reactive electrical maintenance on a waste water site in a Monday - Friday days based role that offers overtime to significantly increase earnings alongside fantastic training & development opportunities.
The ideal candidate will be from an electrical maintenance background and have experience with automated machinery & PLC's. Ideal backgrounds include, Waste Water, Energy, Manufacturing & Production.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Electrician to work for a company who offer brilliant training & development alongside a great work life balance & exceptional benefits package.
- Carrying out reactive and planned electrical maintenance activities
- Working as part of a passionate &experienced team
- Monday - Friday days based role ( overtime available)
- Previous experience within a Maintenance Electrician position within an automated environment
- Ability to read and understand electrical drawings & schematics with a strong electrical fault finding capability
- A strong team working ethic with a flexible working approach
- Looking to gain qualifications & extensive training & development
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Sarah Hibberd at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.