Corby: Commutable from: Kettering , Market Harborough, Peterborough, Desborough,
£30,000 - £34,000 + 5% Company Bonus + Pension Scheme
Are you a looking to work with a world leading manufacturer, who are offering guaranteed job security and put Engineering at the forefront of their business?
On offer is a fantastic chance to technically progress within a internationally recognised company, that offer bespoke specialist training and a fantastic work environment.
The company is in a period of huge growth and they are looking to increase their headcount and build on the foundations of growth they established during the pandemic, whilst offering fantastic bonuses and a great holiday scheme.
This would suit a skilled maintenance engineer that is qualified in electrical and mechanical engineering, looking to join a company that offers some of the best Engineering opportunities in the country.
- Manage the daily operation of the engineering operations, identifying the root cause of problems and develop solutions in order to maximise efficiency.
- To respond to breakdowns and progress and develop the preventative maintenance for the plant
- Ensure Continuous improvement ideas are taking place to reduce set up times and line speeds.
- Monitor the plant and machinery and undertake required planned, preventative maintenance to ensure that performance is continuously maximised and improved.
- Fault finding skill, including the ability to interrogate PLC's
- Formal qualification in both electrical and mechanical engineering
- Looking to join a company offering excellent technical training and progression opportunities
Reference Number: BBBH154223
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Keir Durie at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates."