£50,000 + Overtime (1.5x) + Training + Pension + Benefits
Bridgwater, Somerset (Commutable from: Weston-Super-Mare, Taunton, and Glastonbury)
12hr Shift Pattern: 4 on 4 off (2 days and 2 nights)
Are you a Maintenance Engineer, looking to join a stable, growing organisation, offering future development and full training on their machinery?
On offer is a position that will challenge you on a day to day basis, whilst working with a range of electro-mechanical manufacturing machinery.
This well-established company have big plans for the future, aiming to double turnover of the next few years. They produce bespoke products for blue chip clients across the globe.
There is a big emphasis on staff training, so the company will invest in your learning and development to progress you as an engineer.
The ideal candidate will be either Electrically biased or Multi-Skilled, from a manufacturing background, looking for a supportive company where you will develop your skills and challenge yourself.
- Maintaining and repairing electro-mechanical equipment
- Helping to plan installation and decommissioning of machinery
- Working with the engineering department to support the running of the smooth running of the business
- Opportunities to boost your earnings through lots of overtime
- Maintenance Engineer
- Electrically biased or multi-skilled maintenance experience
- Manufacturing / Production background
- Experience with AC / DC wiring
Reference Number: BBBH161664
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ellie Yuill at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.