Corby: Commutable from: Desborough, Market Harborough, Oundle, Kettering
£39,000 - £42,000 + Private Healthcare + Overtime + Pension + Great Holiday + Competitive Salary
Are you an Electrically biased Maintenance Engineer looking for a stable role working in a family run business, with no weekend work?
On offer is an excellent opportunity to work for a company with a great reputation, offering you a permanent position with training to make you an expert at maintenance engineering.
This manufacturer have a great reputation and is a major player in their industry. They are well known for being market leaders and offer a great place to work for their employees.
The role would suit an Electrically biased Maintenance Engineer who wants to work within a plant environment, that is predominantly skilled in electrical maintenance but also has mechanical experience.
The Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for the support and execution of all plant maintenance activities. This includes preventative, predictive and breakdown maintenance requirements.
- Carry out PPM, to ensure all equipment and facilities are properly maintained to give maximum productivity.
- To respond in a prompt and effective manner to all reactive maintenance issues including call-puts and cover breakdowns.
- Ensure all Plant and Equipment is maintained to be safe and fit for purpose and meet legal requirements.
- Time served in a Maintenance Engineering position
- 18th edition or equivalent qualification
- Electrically biased
Reference Number: BBBH171303
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Keir Durie at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.