An excellent opportunity for a Engineer with a mechanical or electrical background looking to join a rapidly expanding, world leading company who can offer specialist training and the chance to progress your career.
Are you an Engineer with a mechanical or electrical background? Would you like to train as a Maintenance Engineer within a specialist industry?
Established for over 50 years this industry leading company manufacture specialist products for use in a variety of industries. Their products are used globally and are known to be some of the best on the market. Over the last year they have seen the demand for their product increase dramatically, leading them to expand rapidly. Due to this expansion they are now looking for Maintenance Engineers to join their expert team.
In this role you will be joining a dedicated team of Engineers responsible maintaining the fleet of onsite machinery. This will involve a mixture of pre-planned and reactive maintenance tasks that will require you to have strong fault finding and repair skills. You will also be working on a rotating shift pattern of 4 on 4 off, working days and nights.
This role would therefore suit an Engineer with electrical or mechanical skills who is looking to train as a Maintenance Engineer within a specialist industry, whilst having the opportunity to progress your career.
- Maintaining production machinery
- Pre-planned & reactive Maintenance tasks
- Working rotating shifts pattern of days and nights
- Specialist training provided
- £40,000 - £48,000 + Overtime + Training + Progression + Benefits
- Engineer with electrical or mechanical background
- Maintenance or service experience
- Happy to work days and nights
- Commutable distance to Ely area