An excellent opportunity for a mechanically biased Maintenance Engineer looking to join a rapidly expanding, world leading company who can offer specialist training and the chance to progress your career.
Are you a mechanically biased Maintenance Engineer? Would you like to work for a world leading company?
Established for over 50 years this industry leading company manufacture specialist products for use in a variety of industries. Their products are used globally and are known to be some of the best on the market. Over the last year they have seen the demand for their product increase dramatically, leading them to expand rapidly. Due to this expansion they are now looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join their expert team.
In this role you will be joining a dedicated team of Engineers responsible maintaining the fleet of onsite machinery. This will involve a mixture of pre-planned and reactive maintenance tasks that will require you to have strong fault finding and repair skills. You will also be working on a rotating Panama shift of days and nights, so must be comfortable with this.
This role would therefore suit a mechanically biased Maintenance Engineer who is looking for a new challenge and the chance to join a world leading company.
- Maintaining production machinery
- Pre-planned & reactive Maintenance tasks
- Working rotating shifts pattern of days and nights
- Specialist training provided
- £40,000 - £45,000 + Overtime + Training + Progression + Benefits
- Mechanically biased Maintenance Engineer
- Strong fault finding and repair skills
- Happy to work days and nights
- Commutable distance to Poole area