An excellent opportunity for an individual with an engineering background looking for the training to become a Maintenance Engineer within a specialist industry.
Do you have a background in electrical or mechanical engineering? Are you looking for extensive training and the chance to work in a specialist industry?
This industry leading company specialise in the manufacture of specialist products used throughout the FMCG sector. They have an excellent reputation within their sector and are going through a period of ongoing expansion. Due to this they are now looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join their expert team.
In this role you will be tasked with performing pre-planned and reactive maintenance on a wide range of production and plant machinery within the factory and warehouse facilities. You will also be provided with extensive training on their bespoke machinery and have the chance to progress your career long term. This is a days based role working Monday to Friday and 1 in 2 Saturdays for 4 hours (paid at time and a half), so you must be happy with this working pattern.
This role would therefore suit someone with engineering background looking for the chance to work for an industry leading company who can offer extensive training and progression opportunities.
- Pre-planned & reactive maintenance
- Electrical & mechanical fault finding and repair
- Extensive training provided
- Days based Monday to Friday
- Working 1 in 2 Saturdays for 4 hours (paid at time + ½)
- £30,000 - £32,000 + Overtime + Training + Excellent Benefits
- Engineering background
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Some experience in manufacturing beneficial
- Happy to work 1 in 2 Saturdays (4 hours paid at time + ½)
- Commutable to Bury