Mutli Skilled Maintenance Technician
Based in Fareham
£28,000 - £32,000 + Progression + Training + Premium Overtime + 33 days holiday + Enhanced Pension
Are you an Electrically Bias engineer and are looking to take the next step in your career at a multinational company that offer excellent and clear routes of progression?
On offer is an excellent opportunity where you will be provided with training which will allow you to develop your skillset to become an integral part of the close knit team.
The company have 3000 employees across multiple countries and are looking to expand the UK arm by 20-25% over the next few years.
This would suit someone with industry experience in industries such as the servicing/maintenance of CNC machines, Compressors and other Aero space tech equipment.
- Reactive and preventive maintenance
- Identify required parts to supply and repair machinery
- Contribute to continuous improvement activities
- 60:40 - 70:30 Electrical : Mechanical
- Technical Degree or significant industry experience
- Understand electrical and mechanical systems (electrical bias)
- Would be advantageous to have compEx / from a military background
Reference Number: BBBH161442
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Dominic Firth-Smith at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.