Maintenance Technician (Double Days)
Based in Feltham
£28,000 + (£32,000 after shift allowance) + Progression + Comprehensive Training + Premium Overtime + 33 days holiday + Enhanced Pension
Are you Mechanically minded and have previous engineering experience and are looking to take the next step in your career at a multinational company that offer excellent and clear routes of progression?
On offer is an excellent opportunity where you will be provided with comprehensive training allowing you to develop your skillset to become an integral part of the close knit team.
The company have 3000 employees across multiple countries and are looking to expand the UK arm by 20-25% over the next few years.
This would suit either a recent mechanical graduate or someone with some industry experience in industries such as the servicing/maintenance of photocopiers / ATMs / Conveyors etc
- Servicing and maintenance of equipment
- Diagnosis and fault finding of electrical components
- Ensuring smooth running of conveyors, chains and sensors
- Rotating shift pattern: Week 1 and 2: 6am - 2pm, Week 3 and 4: 12pm - 8pm
- Has mechanical engineering experience (Degree and / or experience)
- Ideally has experience with photocopiers / ATMs / Conveyors
- Ideally some electrical knowledge but can train completely
Reference Number: BBBH161421
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Dominic Firth-Smith at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.