Maintenance Engineer (Food Manufacturing)
St. Perersburg, Florida
$120,000 - $135,000 + 10% bonus + Progression + 401k Match up to 4% + 15 days PTO + 8 Holidays + Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance
Do you have a background in Maintenance, setting up a TPM system? Are you looking to take a lead role in a well-established, state of the art food manufacturer whilst designing, installing and project managing new facilities?
On offer is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career into a multi-site responsibility position, lead the preventative maintenance schedules and design, coordinate and project manage the installation of new food plants.
The company turnover close to $5 Billion dollars with over 10,000 employees worldwide. This is a specialist food manufacturer that are expanding their US operations. They are looking for a Maintenance Engineer to implement a TPM and project manage the design and Installation of a new site as well. You will be responsible for managing the Maintenance department.
The role would suit someone from a food manufacturing background with a strong background in maintenance and installation of new equipment.
The role -
- Implement a new TPM using a CMMS
- Managing a team of a Maintenance Manager, 13 Maintenance Techs and a Maintenance planner
- When new sites open up, design and install new equipment
- Monday to Friday, variable hours depending on the needs of the plant.
The Candidate -
- Maintenance Engineer background
- Project management background
- Has experience in a food manufacturer
If interested or would like more information please click apply or contact Dan Fitsall at Rise Technical Recruitment.