Maintenance Engineer (Manufacturing)
Ashton-under-Lyne, commutable from Oldham, Stockport, Manchester, Glossop.
£37,000 + Overtime + Company Benefits
Are you a Maintenance Engineer with a Mechanical Bias looking for a new position within a well-established, market leading manufacturing company?
The company are a well-established manufacturer with a great reputation of over 50 years with multiple sites across the UK. They are looking to increase their workforce with a Maintenance Engineer at their Ashton site, you will be part of a small, close knit team and duties will include carrying out routine preventative maintenance and breakdowns whilst upholding all quality and health and safety standards.
On offer here is an excellent opportunity for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer with Mechanical Bias for a well-established manufacturing company
- Planned and preventative maintenance & breakdowns
- 6:00am - 2:00pm, 2:00pm - 10:00pm Monday to Friday (Most likely will be on 8:00am - 5:00pm to begin with)
- Full time, permanent position
- Relevant engineering qualifications
- Electrical and Mechanical experience highly desirable
- Experience in a FMCG, manufacturing background would be advantageous
- Available for an immediate start
Reference Number: BBBH166907
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Sophie Fox at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.