Maintenance Engineer - Electrically Biased
£36,000 - £40,000 + Pension + Holiday + Training + Benefits
Monday - Friday rotating shifts of 6am-2pm & 2pm-10pm
Are you an experienced Maintenance Engineer looking for a well paid Monday to Friday double days role with opportunity to increase earnings through overtime?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading FMCG organisation with fantastic career development and progression opportunities.
On offer is a role that will challenge your skills whilst you work with state of the art electro-mechanical manufacturing equipment.
In this role you will work a double day shift pattern and will carry out planned, preventative and breakdown maintenance to a full range of manufacturing equipment. You will be trained and have the opportunity to learn about all aspect of electrical and mechanical maintenance.
All in all this is a challenging role for someone that would like to reach their technical potential.
- Planned, preventative and breakdown maintenance within a FMCG manufacturing environment
- Multi-skilled role with an electrical bias
- Working an 8 hour double days shift pattern
- 18th edition electrical qualifications
- Working experience in a multi skilled maintenance role
- Manufacturing background ideal
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer, Manufacturing, mechanical, electrical, repair, service, PPM, shift engineer, maintenance engineer, food, FMCG, PLC, industrial, electro-mechanical, fault finding, plastics, electronics, aerospace