Maintenance Manager - Renewable Energy
£45,000 - £55,500 DOE + Private Pension + 33 Days Holidays + Private Medical & Dental
Do you have previous experience in maintenance management, either in a supervisor or managerial level position, and want to join a leading UK Renewable Energy business that operates, maintains and finances major projects nationwide?
This company have been running for several decades now and have played a significant role in the development of Renewable Energy sites across the UK by partnering with a number of high-profile clients and engineering firms. They cover a variety of Renewable Energy disciplines including Heat Pumps, Biomass and Solar, and their plants have multimillion pound valuations.
In this role you will be involved with hands-on maintenance as well as managing, organising and supervising the works of other engineers taking place at a large-scale Renewable Fuel plant in the area.
The ideal candidate will come from a hands-on engineering background where they have either worked in a Power Generation, Process Plant or Marine Engineering environment, and they will have gained experience in a Maintenance Manager/Maintenance Supervisor or similar role. If not coming from these industries, the candidate will need to have strong knowledge of rotating equipment.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to take an exciting new step in their career by moving into the UK's rapidly-expanding Renewable Energy industry where they can immediately join one of the key players with a role that will give them a significant amount of authority as well as the ability to leave their mark on a well-established site in the area.
* Responsible for all maintenance taking place across site
* Managing the works of both internal engineers and contractors
* Ensuring Health & Safety policies and procedures are closely adhered to
* Planning maintenance activities for site
* Monitoring equipment stocks on site and ensuring sufficient spares are in place
* Previous experience in planning and overseeing maintenance activities
* Coming from a hands-on engineering background and comfortable with on-the-tools work
* Experience in Marine Engineering, Power Generation or Process Plant environments
* Experience in liaising with and managing works of contractors
* Health & Safety qualifications (highly advantageous)
* WAMITAB Level 4 qualification (highly advantageous)
Reference Number: BBBH214302
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Stuart Goble at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.