Maintenance Manager (WFH / Site visits)
Birmingham (Commutable from: Wolverhampton, Worcester, Coventry, Leicester, Nottingham, Stoke-on-Trent)
£40,000 - £50,000 + Car Allowance + WFH + Progression + Excellent Benefits
Are you a Maintenance Manager who has experience dealing with suppliers, contractors and PPM schedules looking for the opportunity to join an award-winning, market leading company?
On offer is the chance to join a rapidly expanding company in a managerial position, where you will play a pivotal role, with great progression opportunities to directorship.
This company are an industry leading organisation that have grown exponentially in the last couple of years. They are looking for an experienced Maintenance Manager to join their team.
You will be responsible for overseeing multiple contractors, dealing with suppliers and creating the PPM schedules for nationwide installations.
This role would suit a Maintenance Manager looking to take a pivotal role in an exciting expanding company, with great progression opportunities.
- Overseeing all elements of maintenance and installations.
- Nationwide site travel required - occasional stay aways.
- Work from home on average 3 days a week.
- Dealing with suppliers, contractors and PPM schedules.
- Experienced Maintenance Manager.
- Looking to join a growing company with amazing opportunities.
- Happy with site travel and stay aways.
- Has experience leadership and PPM schedules.
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact [William Pedley] at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.