Maintenance Manager-Heavy Engineering/Manufacturing
Excellent Salary plus bonus plus relation assistance (if applicable)
Are you an experienced Maintenance Manager looking to work for a global manufacturer who have invested heavily into the site. The role offers further progression in the medium to long term.
The role, due to retirement, is both highly challenging and prestigious, and will manage a team of 12 including Planners, schedulers, fitters and maintenance engineers.
The site is 24/7 so although the role is days based flexibility is required.
Areas of responsibility will include line management, budget management, health and safety, improvements, strategy, succession planning and shutdowns.
- Full time permanent senior level managerial role within manufacturing.
- Days based but with flexibility required
- Varied leadership role focusing on reliability, asset improvement and safety.
- Excellent package and progression available including bonus up to 15%, BUPA and possible relocation assistance.
- Academic/working background in manufacturing maintenance engineering (ideally heavy engineering)
- Experience of line managing a team of over 10 staff and managing large budgets
- Health and safety qualification such as NEBOSH or IOSH.
Reference Number: BBBH172919
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Nick Smith at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.