Maintenance Operator (Further Training in Electrics)
£30,000 - £40,000 + Private Medical + Pension + Holidays + Advanced Electrical Training
Are you experienced as an Operator or have strong electrical skills and want to be a part of a leading business at the forefront of the Renewable Energy and Biogas markets in the UK?
This business owns and operates a large number of biogas production facilities located throughout the UK and have plans to establish another 20-30 plants over the coming years. They have recently expanded their operations in the north of Scotland and are looking for a well-rounded individual to join their new site.
In this role you will be working as part of a tight-knit operations team to ensure the safe, efficient and continuous running of a biogas plant by using mobile plant to load and unload feedstock and by carrying out basic electrical fault finding, testing and inspections.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a fast-paced production or process plant environment such as Wastewater, Power, Oil & Gas or FMCG, or they will come from an agricultural background. They will also have a basic electrical aptitude such as from having studied this at home or at college, or they will be keen to train on-the-job in electrical engineering.
This is the perfect opportunity for a hard-working individual with a rigorous work ethic to join a leading company that will reward them with an excellent overall package while also offering them the opportunity for technical development and career progression.
* Using mobile plant for unloading of feedstock
* Carrying out basic electrical works e.g fault finding, wiring, isolations (training can be provided)
* Monitoring plant and carrying out fault finding to identify, rectify and prevent issues from arising
* Ensuring site activities are in line with HSE regulations
* Overseeing daily deliveries of feedstock
* Demonstrable experience in plant/process/production operations
* Background in Agriculture, Water, Wastewater, Oil & Gas, Power, FMCG, Production or similar
* Basic Electrical skills/qualifications (advantageous although training and certification can be provided)
* Flexible approach to work and comfortable with responding to emergency callouts when necessary
* Mobile plant experience (desirable)
Reference Number: BBBH154461
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Stuart Goble at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.