Maintenance Planner (Manufacturing)
£40,000 - £45,000 + Progression + Training + Excellent Company Benefits
Birmingham, West Midlands
Are you a Maintenance Planner from a manufacturing background looking to work for a global leader in their industry where you will play a key role in the business directly impacting company performance and success?
On offer is a fantastic opportunity to get on board with a household name in the manufacturing sector which will see you drive the manufacturing site in their state of the art facility.
In this role you will be in charge of planning of all the manufacturing schedules within a large and fast paced environment. You will be managing the day to day production as well as be in charge of the shutdowns of the site. Previous experience in planning and coordinating shutdown periods including contractor management is essential for this role.
The company are a global powerhouse in their industry and have ambitious expansion plans well underway making this a fantastic opportunity to get on board and stamp your mark on the business.
This role would suit a Maintenance Planner with experience planning and coordinating shutdowns within a manufacturing environment looking to join a market leading company.
- Day to day management of the manufacturing schedule.
- Managing the planning and coordination of manufacturing shutdown periods throughout the year.
- Ideal role for someone looking for a senior level role within a market leading company
- Maintenance / Production Planner looking for a senior level role with experience in a manufacturing background.
- Previous experience in planning manufacturing shutdown periods.
- Looking for progression and training opportunities in a well renowned company.
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Kier Rees at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates