Maintenance Project Engineer - SAP
£45,000-£52,000 (OTE £75K) + OT + Paid Travel + Medical + Life Assurance + Pension + Holiday
Are you a Senior Authorised Person with experience as a Maintenance Project Engineer, looking to join a well-established business within the energy sector, where you will directly affect the trajectory of the company?
On offer is the opportunity to join a vibrant and expanding company, giving you the chance to work across the UK on various assets ranging from low voltage sites up to 132kV primary substations.
This company specialises in EV and LV/HV electrical services. Through innovation and quality of service, they now require a Maintenance project Engineer to manage and supervise all site personnel working on LV&HV networks.
In this role, you will help the company continue its goals in growth, whilst also providing a brilliant service by assisting in the training and development of colleagues who are aiming to become LV AP or HV SAP.
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a key role in the future successes of a purpose driven business, whilst progressing your career within a highly rewarding role.
- Plan works, outages, inspections and take responsibility for producing reports utilising digital inspection tools.
- Assist in the testing and commissioning of HV/LV distribution networks.
- Ensure all electricity networks are installed and maintained in a safe and professional manner to a high standard.
- Carry out audits, produce reports for works undertaken and manage project budgets to ensure team efficiency.
- Currently held or hold authorisations up to 33kV.
- CSCS card.
- Experience as a maintenance project engineer within the HV industry.
- track record of carrying out network operations under instruction from the network control engineer.
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Jake Tottle at Rise Technical Recruitment.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.