Samlesbury, Commutable from: Blackburn, Preston, Accrington, Burnley
£28,500 + Overtime + Early Finish on Friday + Bonus Scheme + Training + Progression
Are you familiar with working in a manufacturing or production environment looking to join an industry leading company with plenty of training and progression opportunities on offer?
This is an excellent opportunity to work on the latest machinery with a growing, nationwide company offering unbeatable job security and fantastic benefits to maximize your earnings. You will be provided with ongoing training and development opportunities to better your career and earnings further.
This company hold an impressive reputation in the industry and always promote natural progression where you could progress to Site Coordinator and even further.
This role would suit someone with mechanical maintenance experience or an understanding of the manufacturing/production environment.
- Planned maintenance of plant equipment, handling of fluids and lubricants, machine cleanouts, fluid top ups
- Security clearance will be needed for this position due to the nature of customer site
- 5 hours a week, 7:30am to 15:45pm Monday to Thursday, 14:30pm finish on Friday
- Experience in a hands on, mechanical maintenance role
- Experience working in a manufacturing / production environment
- Experience working with lubricants highly advantageous
- Want to work somewhere offering ongoing training and natural progression
Reference Number. BBBH180000
To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Sophie Fox at Rise Technical Recruitment.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work.