Panama Shift (See shift pattern below)
£22,000 - £35,000 + Shift Allowance on top (Circa £6k) + Overtime + Training + Pension + Death in Service
Are you a hands on practical engineer with an Electrical qualification looking to join a well-established and UK leading company, who are heavily investing into their site and rapidly growing in strength?
This is a UK leading company who invest in their employees and boast a great staff retention rate.
My client are an industry leader who are continuing to expand year on year and this is an exciting time join as you will be working on brand new machinery in the new facility. They take pride on the fact they are one of the leading manufacturers in the UK and take pride on the quality of product and service.
This will suit an experienced an Engineer with Maintenance experience and you will ideally have an Electrical qualification looking to work for an industry leader.
- Planned and Preventative Maintenance and Reactive Maintenance
- Working in a faced paced manufacturing environment with training given
- Panama Shift (2 days on - 2 days off - 3 nights on - 2 days off - 2 days on - 3 days off - 2 nights on - 2 days off)
- You will ideally have Maintenance Engineer/Fitting experience
- You will ideally have an Electrical qualification - candidates without this but with a level of Electrical competency may be considered
- Looking for the next step in your career
Electrical Maintenance Engineer, Multi Skilled, Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Mechanical Maintenance Engineer, Engineer, Mechanical, Maintenance, Manufacture, Multi-skilled Maintenance, Hereford, Herefordshire, Leominster, Ross-on-Wye, Tewkesbury, Worcestershire,
Reference Number: BBBH157784
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Olly Shone at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.