Managing Surveyor (Insurance Background Required)
Covering the South of England
£50,000 - £55,000 + Great Benefits Package including Car Allowance
An excellent opportunity for a Managing Surveyor with at least 5 years experience within the Insurance industry to join a great firm with a growing team.
On offer is the chance to join one of the UK's leading firms in it's field where you can take the next step in your career and continue your development.
The company deliver straightforward and reliable claims solutions, specialising in household and motor insurance claims with a focus on customer service.
In this role you will be working along side the Senior Management Team (SMT) to develop and implement a strategy that delivers market leading service to their customers (within the confines of the insurance policy), which minimises the complains and enhances the companies reputation (measured on Google and Trustpilot) as top service provider in the industry.
The ideal candidate will be working in a similar position and will have significant experience within the industry, looking for a role that is team focused with development opportunities.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take the next step in your career working for a company offering you growth and development, great earning potential and the chance to become a leader in your field.
* Control indemnity costs (for building claims in your area) to minimise leakage and maximise buying power in order to protect customers competitive premiums position.
* Management of Technical Surveyors and freelance Surveyors to ensure quality and accuracy (right first time) of inspections and reports and adherence to SLA's
* Constantly monitor costs and customer service levels for your area (compared to other Trinity Regions) in order to continuously improve performance through; people, suppliers and processes.
* Where appropriate, conduct site visits to actively manage customer claims, manage complaints or conduct post or mid-repair Building Contractor audits
* Essential that candidates have At least 5 years' experience within the industry
* Can demonstrate experience with successful projects delivered through your management of mid to large sized teams
* Have a proven record for successful scaling up of a team without sacrifice of quality measured outcomes
* It would be be advantageous if you had a certificate level qualification in management.
To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Huw Bentley at Rise Technical Recruitment.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.