Manufacturing Engineer (Days Role)
£40k - £50k salary
Our Client is a heavy construction manufacturing business, they are highly profitable and driven by strategic growth both organic and through acquisition. Well established and identified as a market leader in their field, this company sets the standard by employee satisfaction, excellent customer service and providing a product that is unrivalled by their competition.
This opportunity is for an experienced Manufacturing Engineer to work with the Manufacturing & Plant Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the development and improvement of existing manufacturing systems, processes, procedures and equipment to maximise safety, quality and delivery, and to minimise cost of manufacture.
- Plan, coordinate and implement the most efficient and cost-effective production methods required to manufacture major sub-components and final assembly of machines.
- Coordinate with production, engineering and quality assurance departments to establish/implement containment and route cause fixes to manufacturing issues.
- Implementing best practice standard work on shop floor to improve safety and quality and maximise efficiency.
The Successful Applicant
- BEng in Engineering or relevant experience in a similar role.
- A sound knowledge of manufacturing, material management and industrial engineering.
- Computer literate.
- Live in or commutable to Dungannon
For further information on this confidential assignment, please email an up-to-date CV and contact number to email@example.com
Reference Number: BBBH160130
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Matthew Dillistone at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.