$80,000 - $95,000 + Lots of Training + Brilliant Opportunities to Progress + Bonus circa $5,000 + Great Medical benefits + Dental + Vision + 401k + Holidays + PTO
Are you a Manufacturing Engineer from a steel or heavy industry background looking to implement brand new manufacturing lines?
On offer is an exciting opportunity to help with designing manfuacturing procces from concept through to completion. You will be able to progress your career into Senior Engineering positions with lots of ongoing training to support your development.
The company is a leader in the fabrication and manufacture of steel products used by blue chip companies across the globe.
The role would suit a Manufacturing Engineer from a heavy industry background looking to make a huge impact in the company.
- Monday to Friday 8 am - 5 pm.
- Carry out process improvements on existing manufacturing processes
- Develop new manufacturing processes for the plant upgrade, ensuring the correct equipment is used
- Manufacturing Engineer or similar
- Ideally have experience in the steel industry but any heavy industry experience will work
- Looking to play a key role