£35,000 - £42,000 + 6% Bonus + Progression + Excellent Benefits
Nottingham (South), Nottinghamshire
Mon-Fri, 39 hours, site based
Are you a Manufacturing Engineer looking for a role with a leading/growing UK Aerospace & Energy manufacturing company with opportunities for further progression?
This is a newly created role, working in a team of 5, with training and multiple routes of progression available. The company will also support you towards chartership.
The role will be working in a machine shop environment, so a CNC background is essential, and will involve a range of tasks to improve the efficiency of the site.
- Newly created, full time, permanent, site based role working Mon-Fri days with manufacturing.
- Tasks will include improving existing processes, quality investigation, optimisation of tooling
- Lots of scope for for training and progression
- Engineering or technically based Degree
- Previous experience either in a machine shop environment and/or in a hands on CNC role
- Experience of Manufacturing Engineering tasks such as process improvement work
Reference Number: BBBH212523
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Nick Smith at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.