El Paso, TX
$65,000 - $85,000 + 3 Weeks PTO + Holiday + Training + Career Progression + Bonus + 401(k) + Sick Days + Company Benefits & Healthcare
Are you looking for a highly varied manufacturing position working for a leading organization offering a great company package, earning potential and career progression?
On offer is the chance to join a growing, market leading manufacturing organization with exciting investment plans, offering a highly varied manufacturing position.
In this position you be responsible for developing and enhancing manufacturing processes to improve plant efficiency, you use Solidworks to assist with mechanical design and 3D model creation, you will also be responsible for BOM and new product introduction. You will work on a variety of projects across the manufacturing plant aiming to reduce costs and improve effeciency.
This is your chance to play a key role in the manufacturing department with an organization that provides a great company package, technically varied and interesting projects.
* Develop, maintain and improve manufacturing processes to improve efficiency
* Work cross functionally with engineering and manufacturing across a variety of projects
* Responsible for new product introduction, BOM and 3D design using Solidworks
* Training, career progression, bonus and a great company package on offer!
* Experience as a Mechanical Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer or Industrial Engineer
* Able to use Solidworks to design 3D models
* Experience developing manufacturing processes and NPI
* Eager to learn and develop skills further
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ryan Adams at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.