Manufacturing Engineer (CNC)
$100,000 - $125,000 + Training on Aerospace Industry + 401k + Medical + Dental + Vision + Vacation Days + Holidays
Are you a manufacturing engineer from a CNC background looking to lead a highly skilled team? Are you looking to take a lead in design projects and process optimization projects?
On offer is a fantastic opportunity to be the technical expert in CNC engineering for this high-precision business. You will be responsible for refining product designs and developing CNC programs.
The company is an aerospace component manufacturer with a brilliant reputation. Due to their growing customer base, they are expanding and looking for a CNC Engineer. This manufacturer has built a great culture and a fantastic team.
The role would suit a CNC Engineer or a Mechanical Engineer with a background in CNC.
- Collaborate with design engineers to develop and refine product designs for CNC machining.
- optimize machining processes
- Develop and test CNC programs
- Monday to Friday 7:30 am to 4:30 pm
- CNC Engineer or a strong overall background in CNC
- Ideally come from a high precision background like aerospace or automotive
- Looking to lead a highly skilled team
If interested in the role or would like more information please click apply or contact Dan Fitsall at Rise Technical Recruitment.