Northallerton, Commutable from: Bedale, Thirsk, Darlington, Middlesbrough
Circa £50,000 + Progression + Excellent Company Benefits + Early Finish on Friday
Are you an experienced Manufacturing Manager? Do you have experience working with a lean environment? Are you looking for a role within a business that offer a great place to work and plenty of training opportunities.
This manufacturer have a great reputation and are known for offering a great place to work. Due to the company's expansion they are looking to appoint a Manufacturing Manager. Within this role you will be responsible for developing, improving and managing of production, the team, processes/activities within the business.
The role would suit someone who has a background working within the industrial manufacturing sector and experience with lean tools/methodologies, looking join a business that offer a great place to work.
- Oversee the day to day manufacturing department. Develop, improve and manage production to ensure customer and business quality requirements, costs and delivery targets are met.
- Monday to Friday, 40 hours a week, 7am-4pm, 1pm finish on a Friday
- Experience as a Manufacturing Manager in the industrial sector
- Experience with Lean tools/methodologies
- Looking for a role with a well established company
Reference Number: BBBHH177898
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Sophie Fox at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.