Manufacturing Plant Engineer
$70,000 - $90,000 + Bonus (3%-5%) + Training + Progression + Benefits Package + 5 weeks vacation
Are you a manufacturing engineer looking to join an exciting work environment where you learn from the best in the industry, and operate in a technically varied and interesting engineering position?
Do you want to enjoy a high degree of autonomy in your day-to-day, whilst being provided with an opportunity to train on company specific processes and systems alongside progression opportunities to management level positions?
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of a company that specializes in manufacturing a wide range of marine safety gear and solutions to customers spanning a number of interesting markets and sectors. They have ambitions to rapidly grow and expand their operations, and as a result are looking for a Manufacturing Plant Engineer to join the team.
In this role, you'll be working in a state-of-the-art apparel manufacturing facility, and will be responsible for improving the overall efficiencies of the manufacturing processes and systems, which will include improving the manufacturing methods, standard, and efficiency. This is a highly autonomous position where you can bring fresh ideas and implement positive change across a growing manufacturing site.
This is a fantastic role for someone aspiring to utilise their technical experience to build a long term career with a brilliant business offering you exciting training, development and the potential to progress your career into new positions.
- Assist in resolving manufacturing problems related to the overall processes and systems
- Improve and optimize productivity and efficiency across the site
- Contribute to various design, development, and manufacturing projects
- Assists in training and orienting new staff members
- Opportunity to bring new ideas and implement positive change
- Experience working in manufacturing, specifically in apparel, clothing or textiles manufacturing
- A Mechanical Associates Degree or equivalent
- Lean Six Sigma Green belt / Black belt (Advantageous)