Manufacturing Production Supervisor
£35000-£45000 plus shift premium
Mon-Fri; Mainly Days (6-2, 2-10), one week in 8 on nights
Are you a production supervisor or manager from a manufacturing machine shop type background looking for a role offering an salary well above average and a clean modern shopfloor environment?
The role is for a large global business who can offer excellent working conditions and further progression as the site continues to grow.
The position is mainly days based (earlys/lates), with one week in eight on nights.
- Full time, permanent role, Mon-Fri with a global manufacturer.
- Leading a team in safety, quality, productivity-staff under you are primarily CNC Machinists and Assembly Technicians.
- Assist in driving continuous improvement through Lean Six Sigma (LSS) principles such as Statistical Process Controls (SPC) and DMAIC process
- Experience in a manufacturing production supervisor or manager role
- Experience of working in a machining environment
- Lean/Six Sigma skills/certification
Reference Number: BBBH185121
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Nick Smith at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.