Master Vehicle Technician
Beverly Hills, California
$40- $48 hourly + Overtime + 401(k) + PTO + Holidays + Excellent Company Benefits
Excellent opportunity for a Master Technician, who's looking to join an industry leader in the exotic car market, offering brilliant earning potential where you can showcase your skills on the most prestigious vehicles in the world.
This company is a market leader in the exotic vehicle sector, providing a range of specialist service. Due to continual growth plans they are now recruiting a variety of Vehicle Technicians to join the company. This position offers you stable working hours, with a very rewarding salary operating on high-end exotic vehicles that vary in complexity. If you wanted to further maximise this very competitive salary the option of overtime is always available!
In this role, you will be responsible for signing off on repairs, you will also consult with the parts department, authorising costs of servicing, labor and repairs. In this role you would also support vehicle technicians in their work of diagnosing faults, servicing, and repair of vehicles. You will team up with the other departments providing customers with solutions and brilliant levels of service
If you are a Master Vehicle Technician who is looking for a highly varied and technically position working across a wide a range of high-end vehicles where you can boost your earnings through overtime, then this is opportunity for you.
* Work across a broad range of high-end, exotics cars that vary in complexity
* Conduct service, diagnosis, repair and maintenance whilst offering your expertise to other departments
* Liaise with customers and other departments to meet projects on time
* To serve customers with a brilliant transparent service
* $40- $48 hourly+ Overtime + 401(k) + PTO + Holidays + Excellent Company Benefits
* Experience as a technician in the automotive sector
* Vehicle Master Technician qualification
* Good communication skills
* A valid U.S driver's licence
Reference Number: 160213
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Kinan Qumar at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications, and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from a