Contract until December 15th (Potential Temp-Perm)
£22.70 - £27.15 per hour ( £32,670 - £38,967 permanent salary, based on experience)
Monday - Friday 37.5 hours per week
Are you an experienced Teacher of Maths? Passionate about sharing your knowledge of Maths with GCSE and Functional skills level students?
This role offers an amazing opportunity with a respected College within Northampton to come in hitting the ground running, with a start date as soon as possible and the potential to stay on permenantly.
Are you committed to the delivery and high quality learning experience, with students best interests at heart?
This role would suit an experienced Teacher / Lecturer in Mathematics who is looking to start ASAP.
- To teach a range of students to develop the Maths Skills and help them gain a qualification.
- Assess students and track progress
- Attend day and evening meetings considered to be the of benefit
- Promote safeguarding and the Colleges Policies and Procedures
- Hold the appropriate qualifications for teaching - University level / QTS
- Experience within teaching and assessing Maths GCSE
- Ability to lead on developing, planning, delivery and evaluation of high quality, motivational and inclusive learning experiences
- Enhanced DBS
- On site gym
- Free onside parking
- 44 Days annual leave (Permanent)
- Focused and committed Wellbeing group
Laura Burbridge - Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd BBH205607
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Laura Burbridge at Rise Technical Recruitment.