Mechanical Assembly Technician-Nights
Up to £24K plus 20% shift allowance (£25200-£28800) plus overtime, bonus, subsidised cafe, on-site gym , training
39 Hours, 11PM-6AM Sunday, 10PM-6AM Mon-Thurs
Are you an experienced Mechanical Assembly Technician from a Manufacturing background, looking for a permanent, nights role offering training and excellent working conditions including a on-site gym and subsidised cafe?
The company are a global supplier to the aerospace and energy sector, and the site is expanding so further progression is available.
The role will be working on small assemblies both manual and using machinery so excellent attention to detail and manual dexterity is required.
- Full time, permanent nights based role with a global manufacturer
- Operate manual, semi-automated and automated machinery
- Performs other operations such as spring cutting, basic welding, silicon filling
- Completes and maintains records of work performed, SAP entry (part counts, first piece inspection & others)
- Experience of operating machinery and working within a Manufacturing environment
- Basic Mechanical engineering knowledge and able to understand technical drawings
- Willingness to work nights and a UK driving licence
Reference Number: BBBH170844
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Nick Smith at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.